2022 Acura MDX Advance Package
Acura MDX with Advance Package
Proudly Serving Ridgeland, MS
What’s the Price for the 2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package?
The starting MSRP of the 2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package is $60,950. *
How Many MPG Does the 2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package Get?
The 2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package comes standard with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ and is capable of achieving 19 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway. **
What are Some Features that are Unique to the 2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package?
When you step up to the 2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package, the following features come standard:
- Roof Rails
- Power Lift Tailgate with Hands Free Access and Walk Away Close
- Heated Steering Wheel & Heated Second-Row Seats (Outboard Positions)
- 10.5-in Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Surround-View Camera System
- Authentic Open-Pore Wood Trim
- A 2nd-Row AC Outlet
- & more
5,000 lbs 1
What’s New for the 2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package?
The Acura MDX is a three-row crossover SUV with many years of history delighting Jackson’s drivers. For 2022, this midsize crossover SUV debuts its fourth generation, and it shows off brilliant exterior improvements from bumper to bumper. The facade has smooth, confident angles with a completely revamped nose. The grille is more expansive, and it draws attention to the bejeweled LED headlights. The bold appeal of the redesigned exterior is only the beginning of the model’s appeal. For 2022, the MDX is available in four trim levels. The top-of-the-line option is the Advance Package.
As is the case with all of the other trim levels, the 2022 MDX Advance Package comes with a V6, 3.5-liter, 290-horsepower engine, and a 10-speed automatic transmission. It is one of only two trim levels that come standard with all-wheel drive.
All trim levels also come with AcuraWatch™ safety features. Some of these features include forward collision mitigation, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assist, and more. All trim levels also have reclining seats in the first and second rows, wireless smart device integration, a wireless charging pad, onboard wireless internet access, a panoramic sunroof, a power liftgate, keyless entry, a keyless ignition, and more.
The MDX Advance Package adds suede and leather seats, a heated steering wheel, remote start, a heads-up display screen, a surround-view camera, a 16-speaker audio system, a cabin intercom system, and hands-free functionality liftgate.
2022 Acura MDX with Advance Package for Sale in Ridgeland, MS
Now that you know what to expect from the Acura MDX for 2022, your next step is to explore its features and abilities in person. To make arrangements for your MDX test drive, contact our Acura of Jackson sales associates today.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,045.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
** Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
1. 5,000 lb. capacity is with the optional Acura Genuine Accessory ATF cooler. Towing requires the addition of the Acura accessory trailer hitch and hitch ball. Please see your Acura dealer for details. Number of occupants and added cargo weight in the vehicle may reduce max towing capacity, see Owner’s Guide for details.